Old 12-04-17, 04:30 PM
HLW

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
yeah I hear what your saying. I wish there was some sort of bead comparison chart for tires where you could look at the differences in design between brands like you can with rims. It has to be something that is causing the bead to actually deform or break though, it's not just slipping over a short bead hook and remaining intact. As I mentioned earlier I've been running a set of 35mm compass bon jon's problem free on the Race's and those things take no effort at all to mount and are so loose on the rim you have to seat them with a compressor just to air them up. I would think a loose bead like that would blow off quicker than the G One, especially since I have to run them at a higher psi. I wonder what people's experiences running Schwalbe MTB tires on the Race wheelset have been, I couldn't really find anything negative, and I assume they use the same tubeless bead design, but I maybe there's a difference in their road tubless beads. I just wanted this combo to work because the ride quality was awesome while it lasted.