View Single Post
Old 04-29-19, 01:33 PM
casanewt

Bikes: Wow, where to start? A collection of 1980's and early 90's road, touring, and MTBs from the likes of Trek, Schwinn, Cannondale, Fuji, Miyata, Univega, Panasonic, and GT. It has gotten rather out of control.

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
Liked 173 Times in 78 Posts
Originally Posted by clarkbre
Here is a pic of my mid-90's Giant Innova. My neighbor bought it new and rode it very infrequently. In 2012 she had a hip replaced and vowed never to get on a bike again. I bought it for next to nothing, changed out the seat, shifters, grips, and added bar ends. Overall, it is a very nice riding bike and I like the simplicity of it.

"]

Sorry to resurrect an older thread here, but this Giant Innova above matches the geometry of a 1997 Giant Squadron I have. There is very little info on the Squadron, but it definitely has a similar frame style as the Innova. The weird thing is that many of the Innovas don't appear to have the stretched geometry as the one above that seems to match the Squadron. I found mine here in Cincinnati, but the info I have found on them shows up only in Canada or Europe. CHeck out the thread I started here on my Squadron https://www.bikeforums.net/classic-v...-squadron.html