Old 03-09-20, 04:54 PM
BobbyG

Bikes: 2015 Charge Plug, 2007 Dahon Boardwalk, 1997 Nishiki Blazer, 1984 Nishiki International, 2006 Felt F65, 1989 Dahon Getaway V

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1364 Post(s)
Liked 1,677 Times in 827 Posts
Originally Posted by rumrunn6
since this is the winter subforum, maybe parkbrav wants to rig something for "ski" goggles?

related: I would like to rig something for my helmet that has a face shield. no regular helmet or glasses mirror works cuz there's no glasses & the area of the helmet that it might mount to is covered by the shield, which also has to flip/rotate up. so much easier to use my summer helmet & glasses.
Okay...now I see the reference to goggles.

I would still use the Take-A-Look Mirror and try to mount that. The Take-A-Look Mirror is brass and holds it position very well. Its three "fingers" should be able to be affixed with strong duct tape, of even clamping onto the strap of the goggles. If not, something could be figured out, but starting with a proven product would help.

Some people can clamp it to their helmet. The brass fingers and arm are bendable enough to do almost anything.

If you wear a helmet, perhaps, just a dedicated helmet mount mirror would work best.

(Please, no helmet debates.)