Old 07-28-15, 09:05 PM
Artkansas 
Pedaled too far.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Originally Posted by no1mad
Only game in this 'burb is Schwan's and they are too pricey as far as we're concerned. I've read of a couple of stories about how Reasor's was testing home delivery via 3PL, but my local store wasn't one of the test sites, nor do I know whether it is still being evaluated, expanded, or axed.
Looks like Schwan's is our only delivery option as well. But then Schwan's is not a grocery store; more like a catalog/online center that only delivers, for a premium price.

In one of the poorer neighborhoods, an independent grocery store, Neighborhood Groceries, like a large convenience store, offers Smiley's Neighborhood Grocery Delivery.

If I were desperate for food. I'd probably walk across the street to EZ Mart, which is a convenience store, get a sandwich at the Subway across the street or bug my neighbor, who works at Kroger, to bring me something home when she returns from work.

Originally Posted by Bjforrestal
I don't care if you are on a unicycle, as long as you're not using a motor to get places you get props from me. We're here to support each other. Share ideas, and motivate one another to actually keep doing it.

Last edited by Artkansas; 07-28-15 at 09:09 PM.