Old 09-01-09, 02:31 PM
Hirohsima

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Have
-Profile T2-Wing (Aluminum version) 42cm width, good shape, some scuffs on the logos that don't go all the way to the metal.
-Dura Ace 7402 single-pivot brakes with barrel adjusters (but missing the plastic doo-hickey things), come with DA pads with TONs of material left
-Dura Ace 7401 Aero Brake levers. Minor scuffing on one side (can't remember which). No return spring on 7401's. Return spring came on the 7402 forward.
-Cheap carbon Langster fork (the one with the skulls) Comparible to a Specialized C2 fork (carbon legs, aluminum crown and steerer). 1 1/8: and tons of steertube (enough for a 56 with a short stack of spacers)
-Terry Fly Saddles (I have 2, one totally broken in, the other in a still-firm state). Both have Ti rails and both are comfy to my behind.
-11-34 LX MTB cassette (no integrated aluminum spider, just steel gears all the way to the freehub).
-Pedalsoft integrated areobar-stem setup. Super light, retailed for $379 when new. I have 3 sets,... only need 2. Extensions and armrests come on and off in <60 seconds so you can change up your setup quickly.
-Ritchey BioMax 42cm road bar. New take-off.

Want:
-MTB LX/XT Freehub (just the black clicky freehub cassette carrier, I don't need the hub)
-SRAM TT Carbon levers (not the red aluminum ones), not interested in CC, TRP, or Tektro TT levers
-Shimano MTB clipless pedals (Ritchey Comp's, XT/LX pedals are ok). I don't want SPD compatibles (like Crank Bros) Since I have 3 bikes that I use it on and only want to use one cleat system.
-25.4 Carbon Handlebar (uncut,... I intend on using it for actual MTB riding) Eason Monkeylite or the like.
-PM if you don't see anything on my want list. I have a ton of wants, but you don't have years to read. Just listed my top needs right now.