Old 03-30-20, 09:47 PM
Cvalentine

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
The rims have a decal its orange and I think says"Araya" the tires are 700 and says "panaracer" ? I guess part of my confusion stems from a complete lack of bike mechanical knowledge coupled with the fact that I have never owned a road style bike , especially a 1970s French model lol. I own a Scot urban commuter (Metrix 2016). The Scot is an absolute tank in comparison. I was living in an urban environment and pounded that bike, as the crow flies, everywhere. Now my circumstances have changed and I ride most of the time on a fairly smooth bike path near my residence. I know buying a bike that really requires a skilled hand to keep on the road seems like a dubious decision lol. Never the less the look of the bike just brings me pleasure in some hard to describe sorta way. So with all that being said I guess I will just commit to learning as I go. I did notice a small dent on one of the rims, and I know for sure that tubes are in the tires as I have purchased a handful the last year, I suspect that the style I am riding in, could be contributing to the flats.