View Single Post
Old 04-05-16, 05:35 PM
MixedRider

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Liked 7 Times in 5 Posts
Originally Posted by Squeezebox
One person did a post just as vague as yours.
I'll look up flickr and photo bucket when I get time.
Some how I stumbled through how to post an Avatar, can't figure out how to repeat it.
My guess is that it will eventually happen.
For an intelligent answer I'll ask the hikers.
Thank you not much!!

I am truly interested in people's thoughts on the 920 and was giving you the benefit of the doubt until someone offered to post the picture for you and you seem to just insult them back. I am going to offer you a word of advice. If you want the people to stop "hating" you are going to need to either post a picture or stop starting threads that come across very condescending. If the next couple posts I see from you are not a picture, a legit review of an quick overnight, or a post indicating you took someone up on their offer to post for you while you a learning how to post more, then I am going to add you to my ignore list.

People spent a lot of time and effort answering your questions while searching for a bike (I learned a lot while reading them). Now, that you finally got one, they either want you to post a picture of your new workhorse, or post a trip review of the bike. You have done neither. You seem excited about your purchase, which is awesome. All people want you to do is show it off.
FYI... google is your friend
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UxjW7Aq_eU

Last edited by MixedRider; 04-05-16 at 05:43 PM. Reason: added link to post pictures tutorial