sarals 
Idiot Emeritus

Bikes: Yes.

Mentioned: 228 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 331 Post(s)
Liked 13 Times in 4 Posts
What the heck. I'll join in.

The good: It was my second season on the track, and I began to learn how to execute. I also did more work in the gym, and got stronger (in spite of the weight I put on - ahem). I scored three silver medals and a bronze at Nats in T-Town. I scored three District Championships at Hellyer. I went out the following week and won my age band in the District Crit. Then, at Worlds, I made the podium with a Bronze in the 500.

The bad: Wrapping my training around my work schedule. Breaking five ribs back in April (six week setback, but in the end I learned a lot about me from that). Weight gain. Some is muscle. Some is not. Ugh...

The ugly: My Monkey Brain. Lack of confidence, as in self-confidence. I'm a new athlete, well, serious athlete for less than eight years. I'm not life long at any kind of competitive sport, and I have issues believing I belong sometimes.

Next Season Goals: National Championship. More District wins. Maybe go to Worlds (if the UCI fixes the age bands), and if so, do well there. Not get hurt! Hopefully maintain my health.