Old 09-13-20, 01:41 PM
unworthy1
Stop reading my posts!

Mentioned: 90 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1444 Post(s)
Liked 1,064 Times in 788 Posts
Vintage Leverage, MAFAC, Universal, Shimano Brake leversFS

I was tempted to title this "Virginia is for Levers" but restrained myself.
I have an assortment of vintage brake levers FS, mainly pairs and mainly with crusty old hoods but also a single Mafac Guidonnet and also a single DC hood in decent shape (for FREE).
Check out the pix and follow along as I attempt a description: Shipping for all should be around $7-8 if I use a flat rate envelope, cheaper if you buy more than one pair cause pretty sure 2 can fit in one pack.
1 pair MAFAC (2nd Gen) with dirty old "Creme color" half-hoods that probably won't clean up to be passable: $15 plus shipping SOLD
1 pair Universal (not sure of model) with horrid old hoods but the rubber/alloy cable ferrules screw off easily and are both fine, one is missing its bar clamp. $12 plus shipping SOLD
1 pair Early Shimano (BL-Z326, a version of 105 "Golden Arrow" it seems) levers with poor rubber hoods, slotted blades, $12 plus shipping
1 pair Early Shimano DuraAce alloy levers, red anodized pivots, "herringbone" textured blades. $14 plus shipping
1 single MAFAC Guidonnet alloy, complete but only ONE side (may be LH and not RH as I thought) If I locate the other I will update this listing but for now just the one,WYSIWYG. $6 plus shipping GONE
1 single BLACK Dia Compe rubber hood, in "good" condition. FREE with any purchase. GONE
Since the single DC hood is gone I need a "Freebie" but don't come across anything in the "leverage: category right now, so how about "bindery":
1 single black leather toe clip strap, very good condition with GOLD stamped brand/graphics "Gitane shop" with the 3-ring Gitane logo, nice silver color plated steel buckle, stamped CAMPIONISSIMO (sounds Italian but also stamped "Made in France") FREE with any purchase! NOW with pix!
Moving to another non-sale and gone!
PM with any questions, allow me a bit of extra time to pack&ship due to the Covid19 conditions at USPS Post Office but I will try my best to be responsive, here's the pix:

Last edited by unworthy1; 09-22-20 at 02:40 PM.