Old 05-14-19, 10:10 AM
poohitan

Bikes: Cinelli Tutto

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Hope the topicstarter has made some decision by now

Gonna write something just for those people who will get onto this forum topic while googling Tutto reviews. I own one for almost a year and I'm perfectly happy with it. I didn't know about Soma Rush when I was trying to choose a frameset, but even now, after checking it out, I prefer Tutto (at least for my purposes). The other options I was looking at the last year were Surly Steamroller and All-City Nature boy. I really liked the Nature boy, it has some large advantages over Tutto, like built-in chain tensioners and disc brakes compatibility, however it has sloping top tube, which I didn't like from the aesthetics side, and aesthetics is important for me
I didn't like the Steamroller at all, cause it has narrower tire clearence and only one bottlecage mount, which is critical for me, as I ride long brevets.
So between those three, Steamroller seems the least versatile to me; Nature boy is a great frameset, I just don't like how it looks; and Tutto matches all my requirements. Tutto also has front rack mounts on fork, which was quite important for me as well.

I use it for everyday commuting, usually on quite bad roads/cobbles/mixed terrain, for long rides/brevets, etc., and it's just perfect for it. Very versatile, strong, robust and convenient frameset, and I like it's look quite a lot as well.