View Single Post
Old 04-20-21, 09:23 PM
qkcam

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by veganbikes
You are all set. We frequently get a lot of people here who don't have your passion and just want to ask a question and leave and aren't looking to join in on the fun.

You can ride you just gotta believe in yourself and just take it one stroke at a time. It can be tough but you can make it. Just never give up.
thank you Veganbikes.. I dont know how much I will be able to make it back.. and now i kind of feel like a "user" that isn't the kind of person i want to be. sorry. when i was healther I really spent alot of time helping folks.. strangers and friends when i could with different things.. now i feel selfish as i really need to focus on food and movement.

I apprecaite your encouragment truly! this lyme/immune stuff is strange. I have to say i spent 15 years believing i could get past it and that thinking would often get me in trouble. as i would feel good.. and then have a great go at it and end up sick and not able to do anything for weeks.

short story. Need to find a way to pace myself when i ride .. and build up gradually.. even i may have to start at 15mins at a time.. nice thing about bike...though i can coast some so that gives me a little rest.. and i certainly get to see more scenery than walking

thank you so much!
I
Likes For qkcam: