View Single Post
Old 10-16-04, 08:22 PM
renegade

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I just found this forum, and I was quite excited to see others here! I used to ride about 15 years ago and then I started getting into motorcycles. After a few crashes with that and beginning to think that I might not live long enough by riding my motorcycle I sold it and got back in to biking. Age here is 52.

1. I have only used road bikes, and presently I am riding a Simonetti. I bought this bike on Ebay, and it was the only way that I could have gotten this quality for this price. The bike is about 5 years old but was fully equipped with dura ace components. It is really a nice riding bike, very comfortable.
2. For awhile I was taking glucosomine because I thought it was helping my knees. But while taking that for about 9 months I fugured out that the reason I was "itching" so much was because of the glucosomine. I stopped taking it and since then I have not needed anything.
3. I have better equipment than I had 15 years ago and that has certainly helped me to try and get back to what I used to do.
4. I used to do some local racing, and I am hoping to get back into that this next year. Most of my rides are training rides about 30-40 miles.
7. I retired at the age of 50, at that time my son's bought me a membership at a local gym and I have started weight-training about 3 times a week there.