View Single Post
Old 04-08-18, 07:01 PM
KeithTrentonFL

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
This topic brought me here..

To be completely honest, as the title says, this topic (through a Google Search I'm not even sure what it was at this point) is what brought me to this website.
I weigh 396 lb and I am starting the keto diet ,as far as I can understand it,tomorrow and biking is going to be my main form of exercise until I lose enough fat to be able to do anything else. Even walking more than 10-15mins at a time causes my back to begin yelling at me. So I started scouring the web for info about The Keto Diet and bought a used bike from a local bike shop that the Bikeman days will be able to withstand my weight as long as I keep it cool ("No jumping and no off roading.") and bring it in for check ups and adjustments regularly. Which he said he'd do for free unless something needed replacing.
Very cool.
Okay, that being out on the table. Any bits of wisdom or learned knowledge you can pass on to the newbie will be greatly appreciated, about Keto and/or biking.
Seeing a topic come up in a Google search about someone who was once my size and has achieved such great progress says to me I'm on the right track.
Congratulations to you on your continued victory in health.
YOU are a great inspiration to me.
Thank you,
Keith