View Single Post
Old 04-22-18, 08:47 PM
KeithTrentonFL

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Originally Posted by KraneXL
In this position diet is much more important than exercise. In fact, Lyle's book recommends just focusing on the diet. Keto is a great way to make big changes in a short span of time but it is tough, especially during the first week or so.

I recommend you have a clear and present realistic goal (i.,e., how much you expect to lose and in what period of time), and tell as many people as possible about your diet. Also, it helps to chart your progress if you before/during photos.

Despite popular opinion, I'd stay away from the scale everyday, and instead, just use the mirror. Its really is a much better judge of progress in the end. Good luck.That's because you don't "go crazy". Rather, you anticipate the carbs as a reward (for all your hard work and willpower), but you still eat sensibly.No, you do not -- as you've already figured out. However, they are still the preferred fuel when engaged in aerobic activity due to their quick absorption and fast burning nature. They are simply more efficient. Which is why the keto diet is not really the best choice when you wish to engaged in aerobic exercise. Carbs are also a lot cheaper. A whole lot cheaper!
Hey Keane, I've looked but I can't figure out which "Lyle" book you are referring to.
Thanks for the words of wisdom. Not doing to good so far, I keep popping tubes. 😡😡