View Single Post
Old 12-08-15, 10:43 AM
Biker395 
Seat Sniffer

Bikes: Serotta Legend Ti; 2006 Schwinn Fastback Pro and 1996 Colnago Decor Super C96; 2003 Univega Alpina 700; 2000 Schwinn Super Sport

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 945 Post(s)
Liked 1,994 Times in 570 Posts
Originally Posted by qcpmsame
You lead a tough life, Vic, I feel for you with what you have to put up with in life. No one should have to live with such conditions......

Bill
Originally Posted by David Bierbaum
That poor guy, never allowed the opportunity to enjoy the thrill of riding through a winter wonderland on his bicycle. He is truly deprived of a fundamental joy for all tri, bi, and uni, cyclists...
lol.

Yea, I was thinking about my good fortune this morning.

I love the mountains. I love the beach. I've never been able to choose one over the other. I'm lucky enough to live near the beach and see it every weekday morning and afternoon on my commute. And I'm also lucky enough to spend weekends in the mountains.

Yesterday was particularly amazing, as everything came together. We have a pretty good swell in from the storms in the Northwest. Santa Ana winds giving us warmer weather and hollowing out the waves. You could hear school age teens whooping and hollering encouragement to each other out in the water. And wispy clouds overhead, lit on fire by the rising sun, throwing orange light everywhere. Just flippin amazing.

Looking North:

Looking South: