Old 05-11-18, 07:38 PM
KraneXL

Bikes: Cannondale Quick SL1 Bike - 2014

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3405 Post(s)
Liked 240 Times in 185 Posts
Originally Posted by Jarrett2
For those of you reading through this thread, please be aware that based on what he is posting here, KraneXL is not very knowledgeable about the latest research on ketogenic diets. Some of what he is saying shows he is confused on some of the facts, other things he is saying are just flat wrong.

If you are truly interested in what the diet is all about, please do some Google searches and look for the various MD's and Phd's that recommend and offer information about the current state of the low carb and ketogenic diets. It's not dangerous, its not new and it works very well for a number of people. Feel free to PM me if you'd like more info.
I'm glad to see you took the time to list at least one of the "just wrong" things. It bodes well for your credibility.
And just for the record, I am aware of research updates. That's why I frequent threads such as these -- to get the latest information, and stay up-to-date. This is your opportunity to add something positive, rather than attempting to disparage through unsupported claims.