Old 11-04-18, 11:34 AM
CreakingCrank

Bikes: Two. One daily rider. One with detachment issues.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Originally Posted by 3speed
I’ve had some jackass honkers and yellers, but no one actually driving at me. I hope it never happens.

Sounds like the story about a ride in the rockies, while not right that a driver would put someone in danger, was very deserved driver frustration. A Massive group of cyclists decide to get together, say f-you to everyone else on the road and overtake the whole thing, leaving probably Many drivers with no choice but to follow at 10mph for god knows how long or try to make pass after nerve-racking pass trying to overtake 2,000 self-centered cyclists safely. Who wouldn’t be frustrated??? I love biking and put down probably 150mi/week biking on the roads and I’d still be flipping you guys off if you did that to me. That’s outright rude and inconsiderate to say the least. How would you like it if a wall of impassable pedestrians walking 2mph took over your cycling paths one day while you’re trying to get to work? We should all be sharing the roadway and coexisting peacefully together.
Agree. It seems the cyclists who cry "Share the Road" the loudest, fail to share the road themselves.