View Single Post
Old 09-18-20, 01:07 PM
telebianchi

Bikes: 2014/17 Trek Domane 5.2, 2003 Fuji Cross, 2019 Trek Fuel EX8 27.5 Plus, 2012 Raleigh XXIX single-speed, 2017 Access Gravel

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked 22 Times in 12 Posts
Thanks. The Racing 3 are within just a couple $$ of the Hunts. Two year warranty and would have to be shipped back to England for repair (although ProBikeKit said they would cover the shipping cost for warranty work).

And the online chat person at ProBikeKit just said he would highly recommend the Hunt wheels as he has used them for a number of years.

Road tubeless is really not that big of a deal to me. I get the benefits from being tubeless on my gravel and mountain bikes. But I've had no real issues running clinchers. My last on-road flat was 2016 and that nail would have taken out a tubeless tire just as easily. My current tires have probably 500-1000 miles left on them and I've got a second new set sitting on a shelf. Clinchers are still less expensive compared to similar quality tubeless. All that said, it doesn't hurt to future-proof if there's no real cost involved.

Thanks again.

Last edited by telebianchi; 09-18-20 at 01:14 PM.