Old 05-01-15, 08:56 AM
trackhub

Bikes: Bridgestone RB-1. Nicely restored

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked 9 Times in 6 Posts
Originally Posted by a77impala
I'm going to disagree with your guess here, a college degree never gave anyone an ounce of common sense! A superiority complex maybe!
Well put, and you are right, now that I have thought it over.

This has been an interesting thread, but there has been one demographic that has not been discussed. "Honda Chicks". Honda Chick is a female, late teens to late twenties,
(Big window there) who is always speeding from point A to point B in her Honda. Could also be something from the Acura line. Honda Chick knows the very latest fashion trends,
and spends a lot of time at the mall. She also knows all about what's happening on "Dancing with the Stars", what is up to the minute on what the Kardashians are doing. (Disclaimer: A co-worker, who has teenaged daughters, had to explain to me who the Kardashians are. Being a single dude, I am not up on this at all) You! Yes, you, the old guy on that stupid bicycle, had better not get in Honda Chick's way! Honda Chick will blast you with the horn, and shriek something at the top of her rather powerful voice. After all, Honda Chick is running late for a hair appointment, and that is a big no-no!

Psst... There was a Honda Chick, living in my apartment complex some time back. She would drive through the parking lot, engine gunning and tires shrieking. She would see me on my bike, and give me the most disgusted look. I thought it was hilarious. Oh,,, Honda Chick must, at all costs, have a parking space near the door. Honda Chick is a most interesting species, well worthy of her own National Geographic special.

How'd I do?