View Single Post
Old 07-23-20, 07:54 AM
jgerpheide 

Bikes: American Classics made by the Masters: Brian Baylis, Wolf, Wizard, Masi, Confente, Fuso, Keith Lippy, Smolenski, to name a few.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked 41 Times in 10 Posts
David,
Thank you for sharing some details about your beautiful Richard Moon bicycle. I saw my 1st Moon bicycle at the Great Western Bicycle Ralley in Paso Robles around 1995 and it was a Purple/Blue frameset with Gold highlights and it had small moon shaped cutouts in several of the lugs. Never forgot that bike and a vivid memory of it. I have been trying to find a Richard Moon bike because of that memory and I have a few other bikes that were painted by Brian from the 1970's and 1980's all painted in the Imron paint that he was known for. Even though your bike was not specific or custom made, I would be very interested in buying it.
To have a bike like this to match up with the other bikes I have in my size would really be really great. My plan would be to ride the bike on special occasions and to show it off a little and tell the Richard Moon and Brian Baylis story. Would you consider selling me your bicycle?

Jim -San Luis Obispo California