Old 04-19-20, 08:56 PM
echappist
fuggitivo solitario

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
Liked 13 Times in 9 Posts
Originally Posted by gsteinb
My HR would run ridiculously high. It's come down, but I'm still missing watts that aren't coming back after 10 or so weeks. So HR goes up to where is should, but power is down 15-30 watts depending on zone. I feel ok doing it, but just don't have the same ummmpf.

Decided today to pull the plug on racing this year. If I was just doing mass start stuff I'd probably not worry about it, but focusing on HCs is really w/kg dependent and it's too difficult to diet hard with all that's going on and the uncertainty if any of my races will even happen. Plus if I don't find the lost watts I'm not really winning much anyway.
Originally Posted by TheKillerPenguin
Assuming my doc is right and I had Covid, I've been feeling progressively better every day for like a week and a half, and then hopped on my trainer today and was out of breath doing stuff I can normally do nose breathing. Both unable to take a full breath AND feeling like I couldn't get enough air. I'm fine now that I'm not riding, it's just very, very weird. This thing seems to linger, and that is something y'all should be aware of if you catch it.
So sorry to hear that. Hope both of you get back to your former peak levels
Likes For echappist: