cudak888 
www.theheadbadge.com

Bikes: http://www.theheadbadge.com

Mentioned: 124 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2422 Post(s)
Liked 4,392 Times in 2,092 Posts
Originally Posted by prairiepedaler
Hi Kurt, I'm neither a flipper nor collector. That's the diff. I like looking at other peoples cool stuff. I've then experienced it in my own way, then can walk away and not have to deal with curating it all. When you're outside the bell curve in sizing - shoes, clothes, bikes etc., anything that comes along which works to make life easier is welcome. The Cannondale I bought was a few years ago and sat around for anyone who really wanted it. It was big, in nice shape and has a small rear wheel which means when I put a milk crate on it it lowers the load further down. Unfortunately one has to try a number of bikes to get one that really "does it" for you; fit, performance and functionality. No one bike does it all so we need multiples. When you need multiples in XL, and in decent reliable quality, it becomes a chore, and expensive. I've lost and won before it's no big deal. I just know many have been in the same situation and can empathize.
Sounds like running a bike co-op/museum would be just your thing. Ever thought of forming one as a 501(c)(3)?

-Kurt