View Single Post
Old 03-15-21, 01:14 PM
Leisesturm

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2497 Post(s)
Liked 741 Times in 523 Posts
Originally Posted by fooferdoggie
I am trying. the bruising in my groin is killing me the skin is so sensitive. I think if it was not for that I could ride my regular bike a bit, my poor wife's leg hers her a lot. the walker has helped. of course it was slow for me at my job (I work for myself) but this week it has gone crazy and I am so tried and sore. Plus I have to leave after my wife so I can help her down the stairs. she can get up now so I can stay later. But she cant do a whole lot on her own.
hope to get the bike into the newly opened shop by our house tomorrow. but I know I ****ed up and wish I could turn that day around.
I get that you feel bad now. I'm sorry that I can't relate to your difficulty in communicating in writing. Writing has always come easily to me. I also don't understand your medical explanations for things, but I don't need to. Thing is, I'm not sure you really understand either. You clearly have metabolic issues that you should want to have diagnosed and explained to you by people that study that kind of thing for a living. You have been raked over the coals here, and I am not here to do any more of it. A tandem is a handful as you well know. You should want to be at the top of your game when you are on it. You think you feel bad now? You got off light actually! So did your Stoker. You should be very relieved it wasn't much worse. It's ok to do that. What is not ok is not to have learned from this just how easy it is to really **** things up for the rest of your life. So before you fix that tandem. Before you figure out how to approach riding with precious cargo on board again. Decide if that's what you really want. Need. To do. You were without a tandem until just a year ago. There are plenty of ways you and your wife could stay fit together without riding a tandem. Good luck whatever you decide to do.
Likes For Leisesturm: