View Single Post
Old 04-27-19, 08:50 PM
tandempower

Mentioned: 90 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8084 Post(s)
Liked 14 Times in 13 Posts
Originally Posted by Mobile 155
Really? This is your idea that you came up with all by yourself?

Considering all this other class segregation is already going on, why would it be such a big deal to further segregate buses so that people who are drunk, unwashed, loud/obnoxious/rude, or somehow otherwise 'deplorable' would not be allowed to ride the polite bus? Would that be such a gross offense to equality in a way that all these other institutions aren't?

You don’t discuss these things face to face with anyone?
Apparently you have a problem with discussing them here. Otherwise why would you be shifting attention to my personal life, as you have not unfrequently done in the past. I guess there are just some things you are so afraid of discussing that you feel a need to demonize me on a personal level. Maybe you are afraid something I say might have credence to someone who reads it so you have to point out I'm a loner or that no one loves me or something, so that will cause readers to think there is something inherently wrong with giving consideration to anything I say. It's a dirty, ugly, weak discussion tactic and I can't understand how you would be so desperate to win at online discussion that you would resort to such blather.

If you want to discuss the thread topic generally or this sub-topic that has emerged about how to allow people to ride long distance buses without being subject to drunk and/or otherwise obnoxious people, why not just do that? Why use the thread as an opportunity to tease out personal issues about whether I have a wife, husband, live with my grandmother, a pet hamster, or whomever? My personal life is none of your business and inappropriate to bring up in a thread. If you continue to bring it up, I'll flag the post and ask the moderators to delete posts. Now I know that you are a bully who so hates to be told to stop anything that you will continue just to provoke further bickering, so please note that I will also mention that when I flag the post. So kindly either discuss the thread topic or don't participate in the thread.