View Single Post
Old 07-29-19, 08:42 PM
TimothyH
- Soli Deo Gloria -

Bikes: 2018 Rodriguez Custom Fixed Gear, 2017 Niner RLT 9 RDO, 2015 Bianchi Pista, 2002 Fuji Robaix

Mentioned: 235 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6844 Post(s)
Liked 736 Times in 469 Posts
Welcome to the RDO club!

Blue is nice. Go get it good and dirty.

Originally Posted by csrpenfab
I upgraded my game a bit today, going from my used Giant TCX SLR 2 to a brand new Niner RLT 9 RDO 4 star build from Excel Sports Boulder. I've been looking around for an upgrade, and this deal was too good to pass up. They have a bunch of demos for sale, and they're marked down from $4300 to $2998, no tax and free shipping. I checked my nearby Jenson USA shop in Corona, and they have the identical 4 star build going for $4300.

I called the tech at Excel and he confirmed that many are "new in box" but being closed out as demos. The bike checked all the marks for what I wanted (2x11 Ultegra, full carbon, already tubeless, etc...). They'll build it up and ship it to me in CA by Wednesday. I read about the deal from a thread here, so thank you to whoever posted that up! I'll let you know how it goes. I got the last a 56cm in Cement/Blue, and the sales tech said he had moved 6 of them today. They have several others in various sizes and plenty of 56's in the black/orange if anyone is looking:

https://www.excelsports.com/main.asp...jor=8&minor=16

Likes For TimothyH: