Old 05-14-20, 02:06 PM
flangehead

Bikes: 2017 Co-op ADV 1.1; ~1991 Novara Arriba; 1990 Fuji Palisade; mid-90's Moots Tandem; 1985 Performance Superbe

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 390 Post(s)
Liked 572 Times in 332 Posts
Logistical Issues for Bunchapix

Originally Posted by DrIsotope
For the next mission, I would like to see some schools. Plural. I would say... no less than five. Any kind-- preschools, high schools, colleges, whatever. I don't think 5 is even a stretch-- there are like 8 elementary schools within a three mile radius of my house.

If it's okay with the rest of the participants, I'd like to give it say... the weekend? So Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Most schools in one ride takes it.
Originally Posted by livedarklions
I like this pivot!

Can I make a friendly suggestion on the rule so it's easy to judge? How about whoever posts the most pictures of schools by whatever time you pick on Sunday wins? Otherwise, I see a potentially ugly argument coming over what constitutes "one ride".
I'm foreseeing a possible logistics issue posting photos. If you give me to Sunday with multiple rides.... well, let's put it this way.. I go by a LOT of schools.

Solutions: Honor system, one ride, may be wise. Also, I plan on posting 3 wide like the following demo to keep the post size from getting out of hand...

If I shoot sign it is legible in 3-wide montage.