View Single Post
Old 03-23-21, 08:29 AM
jamesdak 

Bikes: Paletti,Pinarello Monviso,Duell Vienna,Giordana XL Super,Lemond Maillot Juane.& custom,PDG Paramount,Fuji Opus III,Davidson Impulse,Pashley Guv'nor,Evans,Fishlips,Y-Foil,Softride, Tetra Pro, CAAD8 Optimo,

Mentioned: 156 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2323 Post(s)
Liked 4,989 Times in 1,777 Posts
I guess I can add more of the recent stuff:

Ochsner SL model:

Ochsner SL with wobbly wheels and other issues

Wheels serviced, new cables & housings, seatpost, saddle, bars, stem, pedals, tires/tubes. No test ride yet as it keeps snowing.

Davidson Impulse:

No front wheel, paint looked trashed, neither shifter worked, rusted chain, etc....

Paint almost mint after polish, new wheels, all parts serviced, shifters brought back to life, seatpost, saddle, pedals, chain, BB, tires/tubes, bottle cages. One of my top favs on the road.

1985 Martelly built SL tubed racer:

Good shape other than peeling decals and old school tape, computer.

Decals removed, all parts updated other than the crank, crank, seatpost, stem, handlebars, saddle. total rocket now!

Team Fuji:

Local find, dirty and gummed up.

Totally clean and service. Beautiful bike that I enjoyed fixing up and then moving on to a happy new owner.

Wayne Evans (Denver builder) custom bike:

Not bad, great price, mismash of parts. Custom built for a Paris Brevet Paris by a 3 time RAAM winner. Blue paint chewed up bad by chain drop/slap.

Had the blue paint redone, left the rest to preserve the unique logo and such. Rebuilt with a very nice Dura Ace 7700 setup and some Mavic wheels. True joy on the road but not what I would call quick handling in the front. I do have blue matching bottle cages on it with "oil slick" bolts that match well to the tricolor frame.

Last edited by jamesdak; 03-23-21 at 08:35 AM.
Likes For jamesdak: