Old 03-10-20, 07:18 AM
Tundra_Man 
The Fat Guy In The Back

Bikes: '81 Panasonic Sport, '02 Giant Boulder SE, '08 Felt S32, '10 Diamondback Insight RS, '10 Windsor Clockwork, '15 Kestrel Evoke 3.0, '19 Salsa Mukluk

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 320 Post(s)
Liked 177 Times in 115 Posts
Consecutive bicycle work commute number 912:

22F this morning, but the humidity was very high so it felt colder. The weather web site said I was supposed to get a slight push from the wind, but the flags were hanging still. I'm not going to complain about no wind, thought.

Pretty dark out due to the time change. My body is still adapting to daylight saving time as well.

First time since early December that my commute was 100% ice free*. There were a few frozen puddles left from yesterday's rain, but I could easily ride around them. It's been a long time since I had dry pavement for the whole ride and didn't have cross any ice anywhere.

*I'm not counting the frost on the bridges. I suppose it's technically ice, but it's less likely to take me down compared to the thicker stuff.

Addendum: this morning, after more than four years working for one of our clients, they asked if I could return the parking pass they issued me back when I originally contracted with them. I guess they need the space for someone else and finally realized I was never going to use it.

Last edited by Tundra_Man; 03-10-20 at 07:47 AM.