Old 08-20-19, 07:52 AM
OldCruiser

Bikes: Most of my bikes are Single Speed Conversions

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
Liked 3,067 Times in 1,015 Posts
Originally Posted by coyboy
You got that right coopman. I just recently traded a trike for a road bike (Trek Pilot). I ride when I am riding with friends on road bikes. But before the Pilot I rode the Roll with them and was able to keep up on rides up to 16 miles. Rode the Roll on a solo ride for 22 miles. It’s a keeper for sure. I did swap the stock saddle for a Selle Anatomica H1 and like it even better now.
I think it’s going to be an ultimate cruiser bike . Can’t wait to get mine . I’ve got a Brooks b17 Imperial to go on it .
I’ve also ordered a rear rack and a couple of bags to hang on it .
I’ll replace the pedals with some aluminum platform pedals and add a couple of water cages . But that’s it .
I love my Electras but I think this will be better for riding with my friend on the local cart paths and the “ Silver Comet” rails to trails .
The town of Newnan , not far from me are in the process of developing connected paths that when finished will be 26 miles long . From what I’ve read , they have one section of 1.5 miles open already . I need to check it out and see if it leads to a big subdivision down there that I know has cart paths .