Old 02-19-19, 08:26 AM
BirdsBikeBinocs

Bikes: Giant Talon 29 - Specialized Diverge E5 Comp

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
Liked 45 Times in 33 Posts
Originally Posted by avole
I'm not justifying what happened by any means, but, given that the only really safe place for the big cats, and lots of other species, to live is the zoo, You must realise how much of their environment, not to mentions their species, we have destroyed through wilful destruction of their habitat.
3 attacks is probably co-incidence, and no more. Horrible for the friends and family, with whom we all sympathise, but surely road deaths, murders, falls, drowning etc far outweigh the numbers killed by these animaks. I'd also note that hunters alone still kill animals of many species, whether they are 'protected' or not.
Are you suggesting that hunters kill protected wildlife.?? You are wrong and you shouldn't post fake facts. Only poachers kill protected wildlife.

And furthermore, hunters contribute to wildlife and habitat in huge dollar numbers. More than any other group of society. Hunters love wildlife in many different ways and that my friend is a positive. Ya. And THAT'S the truth. And no, I don't hunt.