Old 03-18-16, 02:09 PM
smallwheeler

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 151 Post(s)
Liked 10 Times in 8 Posts
Originally Posted by smallwheeler
if you're going the route of the airnimal (it's not made in china, so it's probably just a hype bike anyway), i'd prefer the kuwahara gaap with whatever in the rear and preferably with a crankset of some kind, etc., etc. also, it's aluminum and i know you guys like that sort of thing.

LOL. if you're going to go the route of the kuwahara gaap (talk about hype.. kuwahara hasn't made a decent bike since the 1970s and even then they were mostly bmx bikes and everyone knows what a hype trendy fad that was), i'd prefer the ox gazelle. not only is it made out of crushed soda cans, which i know you guys appreciate, it's also literally covered in all sorts of "component" bits. also, reportedly, "ratios" (whatever that is) can be achieved by pushing or pulling on some of those wires. cool, right?

as if that weren't enough, the company that makes the gazelle also makes "activity slings" for shiftless dogs. who hasn't at some point had the displeasure of trying to force a lazy dog to get up off it's ass and go outside? well, you won't have to worry about that anymore with this very timely product from ox engineering. just strap the offending pooch into the activity sling and simply wheel it outside. problem solved. free choice is for people, not for dogs. shut up and deal with it, son.

(is this even a real dog? it's probably just one of those hype breeds that are mostly owned by jewish grandmothers who live on the upper east side. i should know- i saw them there.)