Old 06-25-19, 11:14 PM
Teamprovicycle
Banned

Bikes: Specialized tarmac sl2 giant tcx zero

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 319 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
bruh Gatorade ??? WHY ??? it does nothing , maybe gives you a mental illusion , i always joke gator aid is just colored sweat with sugar added ,

my adive to you would be to just ass sugar to water maybe a bit of salt , cut out the silly coloring , and test that out , combine that with honey , and molasses with salt , in a rubber squeeze bottle so it doesn't get messy , fuel your rides on that for a while , if you do any real riding there really isnt much more you need .

i dont even brag , but ill easily get 40 to 60 miles on 1 cup of oatmeal mixed with 3 table spoons of sugar , backed up with what ever nutty granola bar is on sale , back that up with water and the homemade energy gel , if im racing ill do caffeine to help ease the hurt ,

i tried gator aid one time it just made me have to peee quicker , i usually go for a lite soda like a goya or a organic soda while on the road , sometimes a Snapple really perks me up , but usually on the road i have 4 bars and the energy gel mix , and i have easily done a few big rides over 100 miles without feeling any real bonk out side of the normal perimeters

let me know what kind of riding you do ill give you advice on fueling , but id say scrap any store bought drink , unless its like ketones or some of the crazy drinks that cost 30 bucks a bottle , like the froome juice lololol