Old 05-27-19, 03:44 AM
diphthong

Bikes: 85 pinarello treviso steel, 88 nishiki olympic steel. 95 look kg 131 carbon, 11 trek madone 5.2 carbon

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1619 Post(s)
Liked 3,087 Times in 1,670 Posts
stage 16 horrible prediction-yates ftw by a small margin. roglic will lose another few seconds to a potential podium guy such as carapaz, mollema or nibbles but not too much as to remain in contention
for the final stage (at this point). i think lopez and team astana (hirt, bilbao, cataldo...) go full gas to see what they can carve out in terms of podium placement but end up short
of a stage win. the unfamiliarity of the newly designated and somewhat unreconned stage 16 will be more disruptive than the anticipated inclusion of the gavia. i think landa the panda
has a solid go and is my second fave to win the stage. majka and mollema hang tough as they always seem to, sivakov and carthy slip into another top ten finish, confirming their potential and
nibbles mostly follows wheels for one more day. once we hit stage seventeen, the shark goes on the prowl.

all this or roglic is so full of p*ss and vinegar that he goes and grabs the race by the lapels. line one is on permahold...

Last edited by diphthong; 05-27-19 at 07:09 AM.