View Single Post
Old 07-14-19, 12:46 PM
Rollfast
What happened?

Bikes: 3 Rollfasts, 3 Schwinns, a Shelby and a Higgins Flightliner in a pear tree!

Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1835 Post(s)
Liked 292 Times in 255 Posts
Originally Posted by shelbyfv
The ignore feature cleans this up for lots of us.
It does nothing for others quoting that person last time I checked so I have to ignore ignore, and I am trying to help others if I can so ignorance isn't bliss.

Ignore is a useless feature and has been since day one. I don't see that is worked for you.

I will repeat, I am not a moderator. Tom asked me to join once but that is one of the things I had to politely dismiss. I really appreciated that he thought that much of me but that's overload for me, folks. I simply can't understand why people can't clamp down and live with stuff.

My first internet experience dates to 1995. All my friends wanted to know was can I get X on it. I told them that at 19.6 kbps they would die before Internet Explorer 4 or 5 told them it couldn't open the file. I've had my own ISP account since 1997 and used Google's Usenet portal (and Microsoft's access via Win 95 and 98) as well as many of the earliest php boards, Jelsoft 1.0 among them. Please learn to live with what you have when you have to. Remember that you are not the only ones using this site, or the internet and let these cats work.

And most of the members here are my age or older at the moment. We didn't fight the Germans in the forests of Belgium but we did fight the Browser Wars.

You will not die of scabies, I promise.

Last edited by Rollfast; 07-14-19 at 12:50 PM.