Old 09-10-12, 04:14 PM
bigfred 

Bikes: More than 1, but, less than S-1

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by jsigone
interbike is next week, most 2013 models should hit the store the following week if they haven't gotten them already so sales should be dumping old stock really soon. IMO at 6'5 you will be cramped on a 58 bike. You have a tad longer torso I'd assume and need something with a 590-610cm top tube and maybe even 120 stem pending how long your arms are. I'm 6'2 on a 590mm top tube and still fit with either 120-130mm stem. Currently using 120mm with longer reach 3T bars.

BTW i'd get something with at least 105 or Rival at that price point.
I'm not going to suggest that jsigone is wrong. But, this ^^^^ is exactly why we need accurate measurements from guys our size if we're going to be of much help. I'm the same height as the OP, with moderately long legs, but, not out of the norm. But, apparently, I have a long neck and head, cause my torso isn't particularly long and a 58.5cm top tube could easily be riddern with a 130mm stem. Perhaps even 110-120mm depending on drop and type of riding being done.