Old 10-26-15, 07:19 PM
lasauge 
Pedalin' Erry Day

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 763 Post(s)
Liked 367 Times in 198 Posts
Early Cranksgiving, and a few other goodies

These should get used, not left to languish in my parts bins, so if my prices seem out of line feel free to make offers. all asking prices include shipping within the US, payment via Paypal gift, take a few bucks off if you buy multiple items, contact me via the email address in my signature:

1. DA 7400 cranks, 175mm, stripped and polished to a 9/10 mirror finish - $60

2. Nervar Star cranks, 170mm, arms polished to a mirror finish, 8/10 condition, include original 52/42 rings in condition and dustcaps. Takes English-thread pedals, previous owner adapted these cranks with a helicoil insert - $50 - pending

3. Not C&V, but these Prowheel Ounce cranks are quite nice for cheapo modern cranks. 172.5mm, 110bcd, stripped and polished to a matte finish. I can include some useable 10-sp compact chainrings and a very worn matching BB if desired - $30

4. Uncommon Sakae 118 BCD chainrings 52/40 in good condition - yours for the price of shipping if you can use them

5. Jagwire Barcon adaptors, new in box with a cable/housing set, gold anodized edition. Allows you to mount most kinds of downtube shifters to your handlebars - $25

6. Avocet Racing saddle, minty aside from slight sun fading on the top - $20

7. Serfas Stinger Race RS, lightweight modern saddle, the cutout just doesn't work for me - $30

8. Rhode Gear handlebar bag, good condition aside from some yellowing of the plastic map sleeve, all the hardware is present, I just never use this - $20

9. Bikeology handlebar bag, good condition but showing some wear and fading, particularly on the leather cradles that accept the bar mount, all hardware present - $20
(see pictures in post 9 of this thread)

Last edited by lasauge; 10-31-15 at 01:54 PM. Reason: removed sold items