Old 10-01-19, 06:25 AM
USAZorro
Señor Member

Bikes: Mostly English - predominantly Raleighs

Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1492 Post(s)
Liked 1,099 Times in 644 Posts
Finally finished building the front wheel that's going on my wife's Miyata 1000, and was moving on to the next set, destined for the '73 RRA. As I was putting in the 8th spoke on the driveside rear, I noticed a small but critical detail. The hubs are 32 hole (I had it in my head that they were 36), and the rims are 36 hole. I have other 36 hole hubs, but I really want to use the SunTour Superbe Pro hubs that I acquired after making an appeal quite a ways upthread.

Sooooo... I'm in need of some respectable quality, in good (or better) shape, pair of silver 32 hole 700c clincher rims that I can put 32mm tires on without it looking wrong. If you have something you're in need of, there's a chance I may have it, but barring that, I may be reduced to exchanging images of famous individuals from American history for them. Note that I am going to be a bit picky about rim condition. A few scratches or labels starting to peel at the edges might be ok, but braking surfaces need to be free of defects.

Thanks,

Z

Last edited by USAZorro; 10-01-19 at 06:50 AM.