Old 04-03-21, 05:23 AM
WhyFi

Bikes: R3 Disc, Haanjo

Mentioned: 354 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20810 Post(s)
Liked 9,456 Times in 4,672 Posts
Originally Posted by Racing Dan
So now we only need a rim/tyre comparability list, a compressor, some sealant, some extra valve cores, a bead jack, a co2 pump, a set of bacon strips with insert tool and a cushcore for our TL hookless whel/tyre combo, that is supposedly flat proof to begin with ..
Need? No. Yeah, on a subject in which you have more disdain than knowledge, you got something wrong - shocker.

Should we compare the list of required materials for tube users? Tubes really aren't that much more simple - they're just more familiar. "The devil you know... " and all of that.

Actually, let's just keep to the subject of the thread, rather than pander to bottom-feeding troll attempts.

----------

The inserts sound interesting, but I'm not sure that I'm interested in them... In my five years or so of tubeless use, I've probably had... maybe two instances where it would have come in handy. So it becomes a question of whether or not I want the increased cost and and extra install/removal work for occurrences that have proven themselves to be pretty rare.