CliffordK

Mentioned: 217 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18378 Post(s)
Liked 4,512 Times in 3,354 Posts
Originally Posted by Siu Blue Wind
Or you can rotate it on your phone before posting
I'm not sure that is the issue.

Right-Click on one of the upside-down images above, and select "View Image". At least in Firefox, the image appears right-side-up.

Tried it in the New Microsoft Edge... did they manage to break that software with their updates? Anyway, the image remains upside-down when displayed on the page, or as a single image.

I'll have to try other browsers later. Nonetheless, I think the image is, in fact, rotated to the correct orientation, at least how the device interprets it, so the phone is unlikely to change the image.

The issue, however, may be in the browser image processing software, and not related to BF.

I looked at the "view page info", and the images are upside-down no matter whether one is looking at it in the page/window, or independent.

Oh, I did another test.

Saved the image on my hard drive, firefox displays it right side up, but "view page info" displays it upside-down. And, Microsoft Edge also displays it upside-down.

So, that is independent of BikeForums. So, an image processing software problem on the computer/browser.

Maybe I'll get Fedora back up and do some additional tests shortly.