Old 11-04-19, 03:01 PM
3S1M

Bikes: Schwinn Del Mar, Schwinn Sanctuary, Schwinn Hurricane, Murray Actra, Eastern Shovelhead

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
Liked 139 Times in 90 Posts
Originally Posted by FiftySix
I think he's entitled to angle it at any angle that annoys other that he wants. 16th amendment and all that.
Thank you. I always like it when people defend other people getting razzed. I mean, it's my rear end.

If tilt in any more forward, I'm sliding forward. For some reason the nose on a lot of saddles is on an angle upward from the flat part. The way it is now, where your butt sits, is flat or parallel to the ground. That's the way I like it. I sit far enough back that the nose doesn't get in the way.

But really, is there seat angle police or something? I watch BMX vids and most of those guys have their seats on an angle backwards. I'm not sure why because I don't have a BMX bike but I'm guessing it's got something to with the fact that they're usually run as far down as they can to be out of the way when doing tricks while standing.

Anyways..... It's very comfy to me. Now the seat on my bike is flat overall, and the nose doesn't stick up in the air.