Thread: Bike upgrade
View Single Post
Old 07-05-20, 05:29 PM
wthensler 

Bikes: 2021 Trek Domane SLR 7, 2012 Giant Defy 0, 2012 Trek Domane 6.2 P1, Bianchi Infinito CV disc Di2

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
Liked 1,000 Times in 250 Posts
Originally Posted by Joearch
Love this forum. Such great input. Wheels are a weak point on my Moto. 105 group seems to work well, but did not realize electronic shifting upgrade is possible. The Di2 Bianchi Infinito is around 5k which I would need to think about.
Recently took delivery of the Infinito CV disc DI2 with 28mm tubeless tires and ENVE 45 wheels. Incredible..... (third bike with Di2). I realize this is a big purchase for you, but don't shortchange yourself if you are into riding that much. A great bike will make you want to ride more.

If you're concerned about fit, get a fitting done and have the person give you your recommended stack and reach numbers. The Infinito is still an endurance bike, slightly more aggressive than Trek or Giant or Specialized, slightly less than Canyon. I'm 5'-11" and ride a 57cm frame size Infinito.

And yes, I agree with post above, you have lots of good options for a good endurance bike.

Last edited by wthensler; 07-05-20 at 05:32 PM.