Old 09-06-16, 03:38 PM
bobonker

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
FS: Another set of killer handbuilt alloy clinchers (for cheap!)

This is a killer set of handbuilt alloy clinchers!

Assembled in 2014 by a local wheelbuilding veteran of 30+ years.

These wheels are very similar to offerings from 3 different companies that used this rim and Sapim spokes:

1. Boyd Vitesse Gen 1
2. November FSW23
3. Hoops Wheels 2328

I wanted a very durable multi-use wheel (road or CX) with great ride quality, reasonably low weight, and exceptional durability. These wheels meet all of those criteria and by going custom, I was able to get exactly what I wanted (namely high spoke counts and nipple washers).

Front:
Kinlin XC-279 rim
BHS SLF85W red hub

Approx weight: 1625g

These wheels have seen 2 seasons of riding but are still in great shape. They have never required truing! Ride quality is exceptional and durability is unmatched. Great training and racing wheels!

Price: $225 shipped (gifwheels similar to the above with increased spoke counts.wheels similar to the above with increased spoke counts.wheels similar to the above with increased spoke counts.wheels similar to the above with increased spoke counts.wheels similar to the above with increased spoke counts.wheels similar to the above with increased spoke counts.wheels similar to the above with increased spoke counts.t) in CONUS. Will ship to Canada for actual shipping cost.