View Single Post
Old 06-28-20, 04:17 PM
Danno85

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Originally Posted by urbanOrange
They definitely help my hands out on longer rides for reducing tingling/numbness. I also try to keep my wrists less bent when on the normal grips, which helps. Thus far, I haven't been riding with gloves, but to protect my hands from the sun, I just ordered a pair of cycling gloves with some padding that should also help reduce and better distribute pressure on the nerves. I chose these over others primarily because they're designed to integrate with my stock Satellite IsoZone Plus grips (with an adapter). The Ergon ones would have been my second choice, but I didn't want to replace the entire grip. I didn't like the look of the Bontrager Satellite+ Isozone Bar Ends, but they probably would have worked for me as well, as far as comfort goes.
Thanks for the info! I ordered them a couple days ago with the proper adapter since it doesn’t break the bank. I figured it was worth a shot. I don’t really see much info from anyone else on BFs so I’m glad to know you’ve had a good experience. The stock grips are comfortable so I didn’t want to change the whole grip either. That’s what deterred me from the Ergons. They should be here in a few days if all goes well.
Likes For Danno85: