Old 05-17-20, 10:39 AM
DMC707

Bikes: Too many to list

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1765 Post(s)
Liked 1,124 Times in 746 Posts
Dealing with the Covid 15. Vinnie Tortorich was right!

Vinnie Tortorich, A Fitness guru type who I follow through Podcasts recently stated that all the shut ins across America would be going through the COVID-15 before long. That is a 15 pound weight gain attributed to modified eating habits

I felt a pinch in my jeans yesterday and have not been monitoring my weight on the scale lately because my fiancé purloined my scale for her own weight loss goals. Bless her heart

I finally said- "let's get to the bottom of this " -- and bought another scale at one of the box stores. Lo and behold I am a victim of the Covid 15 myself

just got in from a road trip due to double deaths in the family. (Not Corona related) 10 days in the car eating croissanwiches and beef jerky with unimpeded beer flow in the evenings, will also not do a body good

Time to reset and re-focus. Goal is to get back into dietary ketosis and reverse the Covid 15 very quickly

Since the funerals i attended were out of state , my work has given me a mandatory two week self quarantine.-So while losing 15 pounds in two weeks is asking a bit much - I can certainly reignite some better habits in the off time

wish me luck folks!!
Likes For DMC707: