Old 07-11-20, 05:54 AM
littleArnold

Bikes: Trek, Schwinn, Huffy

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by walnutz
I wear long sleeve SPF shirts and then shorts with SPF sleeves over my knees. Sometimes I even wear 3/4 pants, specifically the ones adidas makes for soccer. I feel like loose flowing clothes keep me cooler than sunscreen. I ride during the business end of summer in Texas.

I also recently discovered Prana Hybridizer joggers for MTB riding. I have to wear full coverage because of poison ivy. Anyway, I discovered they are great for air flow and might even try them on road rides. They provide SPF protection but have tiny perforations.

I’m kind of a nut about sun protection because family cancer histories and my own skin cancer scares.
I have always had this ability to tan dark extremely easily and never burn so I usually don't wear sunscreen or forget to and I never get burned I just tan. I never have to worry about poison IVY either, it's never effected me. I would play in the woods all the time as a kid and never break out and my cousins would all be itching like crazy I just took a whiz in the woods two days ago off the bike path in poison IVY, never broke out

I usually wear a tank top with boxer underwear and shorts or blue jeans or khakis. For footing I will wear sandals or casual shoes or a pair of tennis shoes. Sometimes a helmet, other times just some kind of hat.