Old 10-16-20, 05:40 AM
redcon1

Bikes: Focus Arriba, Specialized Roubaix Expert, Bianchi Impulso Allroad

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
Liked 82 Times in 53 Posts
Originally Posted by Helderberg
I have and the biggest issue I am having is the shifters. I am trying to find out if the MTB 11 sp. shifters will work with my 105 derailleur both front and rear. I have hydro brakes on my Quick,flatbar, Sora so I know I can get them to work. I am doing a lot of research on a new bike and frame dimensions as the cost is starting to add up with the conversion. The difference between the 9 speed Quick and the 11 speed Topstone is real and I really want to stick with the 11 spd. Right now I have a lot going on in my head about what I should or can do and still be happy with the results. Be safe and I will try to decide what I am going to do in the near future. I have also played with the idea of converting the 9 spd Quick to a 11 spd bike so again, I have too much going on in my head.

Frank.
I understand. My wife has a Liv (Giant) Thrive CoMax1, Flat bar 11-speed with 105 drivetrain and hydraulic brakes. The specs list the 11-speed shifters as Shimano SL-RS700. Perhaps you can source them online. Either way, good luck. SL-RS700
Likes For redcon1: