Old 09-16-07, 11:18 PM
Cody Broken

Bikes: Xtracycle cruiser bike

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Originally Posted by MyBikeGotStolen
Cody, it did not come with the milk crate, it was actualy installed by me on her request. she even found "apretty green one" in her words. I did pay $50 for it but it cost me an hour drive which also turned into a very nice drive to parts I have not been to in this area. It was this dudes sailboat bike that he didnt ride (or sail the boat) since he bought it in 1997(?). Still had the paperwork and reciept for it. Oh, and I did buy her a nice bike, I sold it though cuz she didnt like it and rode 3 miles in 6 months. Thats how she gets away with "stealing" my folder!

BTW, your bike is looking alot like my bike, the one she lets me drive.... I have since added slicks and trekking bars just havent got any pics since then.
Drive, shmive I always say. Fifty bones for a cherry Dahon (which looks to have a bomber frame) is a shrewd deal. Nice job.

If the lady wants a pretty green milk crate on her (your) bike, than a pretty green milk crate she shall have. I hope she knows how lucky she is to have a fine gentleman looking after her. And it speaks well for her character to prefer a practical little run-about bike over a spendy glam bike.

Your bike is of a much finer breed than the bruiser, but it does look rugged and no-nonsense. Built to get the job done, come what may. I like it. How do you like the trekking bars? Besides the challenges of installing controls, I love them. So many hand positions.

Last edited by Cody Broken; 09-17-07 at 08:00 AM.