View Single Post
Old 06-11-18, 01:41 PM
Marcus_Ti
FLIR Kitten to 0.05C

Bikes: Roadie: Seven Axiom Race Ti w/Chorus 11s. CX/Adventure: Carver Gravel Grinder w/ Di2

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2349 Post(s)
Liked 406 Times in 254 Posts
Originally Posted by Milton Keynes
Yes, the sizing is always screwed up, from what I understand. I think they have very poor quality control with regards to sizing, because if you read the reviews for them, one person will say that they ordered the size they needed and it fit perfectly, and someone else will say they ordered one size up and it was still too small. But always read the reviews with regards to jersey sizing on those Chinese brands to see how many sizes up you'll need to order.
Sizing is always a crapshoot to review. Not only do people have different body builds...but people have grossly different ideas of what proper fit is or should be. Most amateurs I meet on fun rides want technical cycling garb like jerseys to fit like burlap bags or t-shirts.

I won a free jersey on a ride, which was a medium. All my mates laughed thinking it was way too small for me as it was a "medium" (I'm 175# and 5'11" but broad shouldered)....well funny funny, it fits like a jersey should--perfectly. ...not like a bath robe or t-shirt. I've found various Chinese cheap jerseys tend to fit close to right-darn close to what Pearl Izumi cuts. Body hugging and relatively short up front (when standing) and not too long in back either. Shove stuff in pockets and the stuff stays up and off your butt (not drooping and bouncing behind your but like truck-nutz), up front you don't get the folded over mess of overlong jeresys when hunched in the drops.

Last edited by Marcus_Ti; 06-11-18 at 01:52 PM.