Old 07-31-18, 12:58 PM
Mobile 155

Bikes: 2013 Haro FL Comp 29er MTB.

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1470 Post(s)
Liked 45 Times in 35 Posts
Originally Posted by tandempower
why does it give you joy to go on an LCF forum and argue against LCF and berate someone like me for using my intellect in service of it? Does it somehow resonate with your view of yourself as hero? Do you think you're protecting women and children from being deprived of cars and the economy to pay for them?
Your perception not mine. I don't see you as walking the walk is all and you assume if I disagree with your ideas I am against bicycles and walking. You have no evidence of either but think you know. You used the example of child abuse so I answered your perception with reality in my case. You asked a question in your OP about walking and cycling to school I answered from experience why that takes place. You assume it is anti car free, I find that strange from someone that wants a car to deliver food to them on a wilderness trail but that is another subject. It is not anti car it is pro social involvement. I don't care if you want to work for less to support your type of lifestyle. I just don't see it as viable or interesting. So I reject it. It is as simple as that. No conspiracy, not a paid lobbyist no matter what you believe. I really don't care one whit if you want to believe you are car free or if you want to advocate for it. I just know I don't believe in your version of it. I don't believe in your version of success either. I don't believe in your version of the future. So we are destined to disagree.