Old 07-31-18, 02:17 PM
tandempower

Mentioned: 90 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8084 Post(s)
Liked 14 Times in 13 Posts
Originally Posted by Mobile 155
Your perception not mine. I don't see you as walking the walk is all and you assume if I disagree with your ideas I am against bicycles and walking. You have no evidence of either but think you know.
You never post anything that's not anti-LCF in some way. When you say I "have no evidence," you sound like a person who lies and then shifts the burden of proof as a deflection.

You used the example of child abuse so I answered your perception with reality in my case.
It was just an example to illustrate a point.

You asked a question in your OP about walking and cycling to school I answered from experience why that takes place. You assume it is anti car free,
It is obvious in that you don't question the judgment of the principal you are describing. It is very similar to the time you posted something about local municipal authorities prohibiting tree planting except what was on the master plan and tearing out any trees that didn't conform to that. It is obviously a statement made as a show of authority against tree-lovers in that instance, and in this one against people who want kids to be able to bike to school. You're basically saying, "the authorities can stop you and you can't do anything about it, nya nya nya." You will probably deny this and call it my interpretation, but you repeatedly post in that way.

I find that strange from someone that wants a car to deliver food to them on a wilderness trail but that is another subject. It is not anti car it is pro social involvement. I don't care if you want to work for less to support your type of lifestyle. I just don't see it as viable or interesting. So I reject it. It is as simple as that.
You don't just reject it. You crusade against it by bringing it up over and over. You make it a point to attack most anything I post in any thread that is car-critical or pro-LCF.

No conspiracy, not a paid lobbyist no matter what you believe. I really don't care one whit if you want to believe you are car free or if you want to advocate for it. I just know I don't believe in your version of it. I don't believe in your version of success either. I don't believe in your version of the future. So we are destined to disagree.
I never expected otherwise, but I don't understand why you make it a point to fight and fight against me. Is it just that it satisfies your hunger to square off against someone and act belligerent? If so, I can understand that. I just get tired of dealing with it being against me.